I thought so 我想也是
I guessed as much 我猜对了
just as I thought 正如我所想
expected as much 预料之中
1. I thought as much when I saw his reaction.
看到他的反应时,我就猜到了。
2. She was late again, and I thought as much.
她又迟到了,我早就预料到了。
3. They didn’t finish the project on time, and I thought as much.
他们没按时完成项目,我就猜到了。
A: He didn’t show up for the meeting.
A:他没来开会。
B: I thought as much.
B:我就知道会这样。
A: The restaurant is closed today.
A:餐馆今天关门。
B: I thought as much.
B:我早就猜到会这样。
1) 表示猜测或预料正确
2) 常用于口语中确认事实
3) 有‘果然如此’的意思
1. 我就知道;果然如此
e.g. He forgot his homework again. I thought as much.
他又忘记做作业了,我就知道会这样。
idiom
1. Used to indicate that something happened as one expected or suspected.
Synonym: just as I thought, I guessed so